Health Benefits & Why you should drink Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar too!

As some of you may know, I've written in my previous blog post about how I cured my Gastritis Reflux & Heartburn by drinking Apple Cider Vinegar and some other Lifestyle changes. Today, I'll be sharing a little more with you on What's so good about Apple Cider Vinegar aka ACV in short.


You've probably heard about the properties of ACV too. Even so, you might find it hard to believe that just daily consumption of ACV can cure many health problems in one go. Surprisingly, without any doubt, it's true that drinking Apple Cider Vinegar daily is sure helps us improve many aspects of our health and life.

Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step process, related to how alcohol is made.

The first step exposes crushed apples (or apple cider) to yeast, which ferments the sugars and turns them into alcohol. In the second step, bacteria are added to the alcohol solution, which further ferments the alcohol and turns it into acetic acid (the main active compound in vinegar).

In French, the word "vinegar" actually means "sour wine." Organic, unfiltered ACV (just like Bragg's brand) also contains "strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria" that give the product a murky appearance. It also has a small amount of potassium, and some Quality Apple Cider Vinegar also contains some amino acids and antioxidants compound.

It is traditionally used for cleaning and disinfecting, and treating nail fungus, lice, warts, and ear infections (which I haven't tried before). It's also a source for wound cleaning over thousands of years as heard from the many people who use it. There is also viral posts about how ACV can help with acne problems and skin issues, I didn't try to apply on my skin so I can't advise for this aspect. However, by consuming it daily I see improvements in my skin allergies itch. Some online sites also emphasize that it helps soothes bug bites and allergies. 

Vinegar has been shown to have numerous benefits for blood sugar and insulin levels as well as helps you lose weight and reduce belly fat (which I've tried and proven myself). Consumption of ACV also can help lower cholesterol and improves heart health. The Myth about ACV is that it may have protective effects against cancer. There is a lot of hype online about the anti-cancer effects of ACV. Try Google-ing it!

Some of the best ways to consume Apple Cider Vinegar is by adding it to your daily meals such as Salad or by diluting it into the water you drink daily. As a healthy drink, I mixed well with Honey every time.. So I've got both health effects from Honey & ACV altogether as well as it tastes like a Sweet Apple Juice altogether. Common dosages range from 1-2 teaspoons (5-10ml) to 1-2 tablespoons (15-30ml) per day. 

It is advisable to start with a small amount and avoid taking a large amount because you've to let your body get used to Apple Cider Vinegar. The first to the second day after my first time drinking ACV, I got a really huge sum of diarrhea but it was all good and totally normal for a person who has had constipation all along. I do agree that I have far too much toxin in my body and ACV actually helps me get rid of it in a less torture way. I've never felt so clear in my body and intestine before I tried Apple Cider Vinegar. In just four days, I've reduced so much Gastritis reflux gas and unwanted fats in my body. After 1-2 weeks of regularly drinking ACV, I've got my slim body-shaped backed in place just like before I had indigestion issues.


If you're health-conscious and want to try Apple Cider Vinegar for a start, Bragg's seems to be the most popular option which is available on Shopee or you can purchase it at Various Unity outlets in Singapore. Some Organic shops should have Bragg's ACV too. 


_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading my blog?
Since you’re here, why not read how I started it? Click here to check out more...