San Onsen: KSL Esplanade Hotel in Klang Malaysia

I’ve had the chance to visit many onsens across different countries, each offering its own distinctive experience. 


Here's Onsen of Osaka Japan | Johor Malaysia | Bangkok Thailand 


While this particular onsen I visited in Malaysia might not rank among my top favorites, it’s still a worthwhile choice, especially for those new to the onsen culture.



The ambiance here is inviting and makes for a great introduction to onsen bathing. 



The space offers plenty of showers.



It’s a pleasant environment that isn’t overcrowded, which adds to its charm. 



If you’re near Kuala Lumpur, Klang, Selangor area and are looking for a relaxing and accessible onsen experience, this place is one option you could have. 



Plus, it’s reasonably priced—I paid RM122 for an Onsen plus a full 60-minute body massage, which is quite a good deal. 


If you're dining here, the interior perfectly captures a Japanese vibe, complemented by an unblocked view.



The food here isn't the highlight for me. The portions were too large for me, the taste was just okay.





I want to say the Cat teapot is adorable, but it might not be the most hygienic. I love how they decorate the tables for their guests, though unfortunately, we didn’t get one of those tables as it's not part of our package.



For a peaceful and beginner-friendly onsen experience, consider visiting San Onsen. Their Google reviews are quite positive, and everything seems great.



📍San Onsen
Level 3M, KSL Esplanade Hotel, 1
Persiaran Bestari 2 / KS09
Bandar Bestari, 41200 Klang, Selangor

_________________________________________________________

Book Hotel on Trip.com
🔗Use link: Redeem $20 OFF 

Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
👉🏻Local eSIMS, Regional eSIMS, Global eSIMS available + Great Customer Service Support

_________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading my blog? Check out what's the latest post: Click here to follow me on my Telegram channel!

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form