Scalp Treatment at JHGC: Preventing Hair Loss

It is very common to have hair loss in adults, no matter male or female. Hair loss can result in many different aspects but many of us didn't even know what is the aspect that caused hair loss. 


So, why are we losing so much hair day by day and getting lesser hair each day, months, and years to come?


I've got my scalp check at Japan Hair Growth Center (JHGC) to understand a little more about my scalp and my hair growth structure. 

Well, mainly in this century of a really busy lifestyle, it’s common to have hair loss due to stress. Some of the other factors that may cause hair loss can also be lack of sleep, oily scalp, nutrition deficiencies, using of not suitable shampoos and conditioners. 



Oh, by the way, even I usually wash my hair every day... It's disappointing that I still see oily sebums that sticks to my hair and hair root. JHGC explains that some sebums are not able to remove by the daily care and needed help from their professional machines and of course, the mixed herbs. 


In addition, they don't only make scalp and hair feel comfortable but also your mind. Rest and chillax while they massage your scalp during the Hair cleansing.  


All the products used in the center is imported from Japan, with safety and appropriate labeling that described the product's quality well. 


I’m aware of the importance of having not just healthy hair but a healthy scalp too, and always believe that hair treatment centers are the way to go other than my personal home care for my scalp.


I’m glad to have received scalp treatment from Japan Hari Growth Center, having to understand a lot more hair and scalp knowledge from them gives me really resourceful ideas on how I should continue to care for my scalp.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Having to serve their customers at their best comfort is the key that sets them apart from their competitors.

More About JHGC
JHGC is a professional hair-growth salon and acquired a patent in the field of hair growth for the first time in Japan, with overwhelming achievements of more than "100,000".

For more than 30 years since our founding, we have helped as many customers as possible to regain "joyful smiles" by providing hair and scalp care based on our cutting-edge theory and technology while offering mental care performed by our professional counselors.

Customer satisfaction reaches up to "97.2%". This is proof of building contact with each customer.

If you would like to visit JHGC, here are their details:
LOCATION:
1 Scotts Road,
#04-15/16, Shaw Centre
Singapore 228208
Tel: 6830 7898

Opening Hours
Mon-Fri:11am-9pm,
Sat,Sun,PH:11am-6pm

Find them on Instagram @JHGC
_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading my blog?
Since you’re here, why not read how I started it? Click here to check out more...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form