Interview With FengShui Master - Max Liang

Today blog interview we've Singapore based FengShui Master who uses Energetics FengShui, the manipulation of Environmental and Personal Energy to effect a positive outcome in Health, Wealth and Relationship. 

Let's hear the Q&A story of Master Max Liang here:



What ignited the spark in you to start this business venture or to make significant changes in an existing 
business? How did the idea for your business come about?
Although I was born with clairvoyance ability, I have never developed it nor understand it. It has always been a source of fear for me. When my daughter was born, I was desperate to find all ways and means to make sure I know what it is and how it works, just in case my daughter inherited it. That sparked my journey into metaphysics and Fengshui. When I went out looking for solutions, nothing turned up and that leads me into my own research and finally dive full time into the business.

What is your background? Education, Work Experience
I have a B.Sc. Degree in Life Science with an honours in Biochemistry. All my study days is in pure Science and when I started work, it is also in Science field and research.


How long have you been in business? In this business? In other businesses?
I started my Fengshui business in 2012 and has been an eventful 7 years, 
although I was involved in other food and health care business in the past.

What motivates you?
What motivates me is the continuous pursuit of understanding into the old practice of Fengshui and new research that that can be incorporated into it. There is never one solution for all cases and a lot of times, techniques to be used is based on common sense and basic knowledge.


What is Unique about your business?
My business is unique in that it is actually also a field of Science, but it is an area which is hard to be proven in the classical Science methodology.


What is your favourite aspect of being an entrepreneur?
My favourite aspect of being an entrepreneur, is knowing that I am not bounded by traditional working hours and can plan my time for my daughter and family. However, it is also an issue when jobs came at almost the same time and you find little time to call your own.
_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!


Love reading Business interviews? Click here to check out more…
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form