Webuy: Fresh Grocery Online Shopping Made-Easy

Let's WEBUY!


I'm definitely not an expert in doing online shopping, in other words, I'm a Noob for online shopping. However, I've gotten my Groceries items delivered to my doorstep in just a few clicks. So, you definitely can too!

I have heard about WEBUY a year ago when I first shifted over to my new house. I've also joined a few Groupbuy near my estate. Most of the Groupbuy hosts are leveraging on WEBUY for grocery stocks and more.

So, what is WEBUY? 

It is a social e-commerce community platform app focused on Group buys, however, can be ordered by an individual as well. It's a bulk-negotiating directly with their suppliers for better prices and cost savings that are passed on to you by using the app.

WEBUY offers a wide range of products: fresh produce, frozen products, ready-to-eat meals, and even vouchers. They help customers to buy in bulk to get discount and is a platform for good deals!

So, few days backed I finally tried to order from WEBUY and the delivery is fast and swift, it took about 1.5-2 days to deliver, and I'm so excited when I received the items (in the picture above).

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐘?

-New user deals and vouchers you can use.

-Active flash deals and daily promo.

-Shop for CUTE cool products that you hardly see elsewhere.

-FREE Doorstep Delivery for purchase above $60 only, or Save on delivery fee by picking up your order from 800 over group leaders located around you (No Min Purchase).

Simply head over to WEBUY to shop now. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒: SACLTC

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading my blog? Check out what's the latest post: Click here to follow me on my Telegram channel!