Affordable Spa-Level Facial Treatment at Home: M2gic SOCHIO

If you've been following my blog for years, you may have to know my previous struggles with dry skins. On and off, I'm exploring new ways to maintain my skin better. It's 6th year ever since I had my most satisfying facial treatment with Annabelle Skin. I've also explored many more Stay-at-home facial maintenance and treatment since Covid makes it so much inconvenience to go out. 


Recently, I've tried out the coolest Tri-Color LED SOCHIO by M2gic International Pte Ltd, the set I've gotten comes with a box of 5 Days Mask sheets which includes 2x gold thread carving masks + 3x silk masks. 

I would say I was initially already impressed by how the product works and even much impressed after trying it out. Furthermore, it has many positive reviews by many influencers as well as the Media such as Beauty Insider and Dailyvanity. 


Also, I would have thought that this would cost more but it seems rather affordable for upgrading skin-care at home. This would be a great addition to the daily maintenance routine even for people who don't go-to facial treatment. This is absolutely convenient to take great care of the skin as well as rejuvenate and relax at home. 


My dry skin issues are often at my Face's T zone and therefore, home maintenance for skin hydration is very important for me. Also after when you hit 30 years old, you will soon realize your face may start to sag slowly. As I mentioned on my Instagram before, I would prefer not to go under knives or needles. My method to prevent saggy skin was Face Lifting Strap and now this M2gic SOCHIO Nano-Technology LED Mask.


🚥LED mask has 3 light colors:


🔴RED: skin rejuvenation, reduce fine lines & wrinkles, promote collagen production



🔵BLUE: eliminate acne bacteria, minimize pore size 



🟡YELLOW: brighten skin & lighten melanin.




The Best way to use it is to switch to red 5min, Blue 5min, Yellow 10min. You don't have to set it, it's automatically switched and will auto lights off after 20mins. 


At-home beauty DIY treatment doesn't have to be hard or challenging, you can hydrate and maintain your skin and reduce wrinkles with just a few simple steps. 


DAY 1 & 4:
(24K Gold Thread Collagen Mask)
Helps in: Reduce Wrinkles, Instant Lifting, Skin Brightening, A Slimmer “V” Shape face, Anti-Aging, Resilience Skin, Hydrating, Increase Collagen Production. 


𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑊𝑂𝑊 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑚𝑦 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑦 1 𝑇𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡. I had insomnia the other day and my eye bags are really Cannot-make-it... SOCHIO Home Facial Treatment was a great help!



DAY 2,3,5:
(Silk Membrane Mask)
Helps in:
Antioxidant, Skin Cell Regeneration, Minimize Pores, Inhibit the growth of bacteria, Restore youthful appearance, Treating Acne, Soothe Skin, A Slimmer “V” Shape Face, Anti-Aging, Firming Skin, Anti-Inflammatory, Accelerate skin healing process, Calming Skin, Inhibit the growth of acne, Reduce wrinkles, Hydrating Skin, Increase skin elasticity, Revitalize skin, Lightening Skin Pigmentation


The combination of the Mask Sheet and the Nano-technology LED Mask is so good! Now I can be So Chio too! You can too!



M2gic SOCHIO LED Mask is retailed at an affordable price at $61 and they also have a bundle set with their Mask sheet so you can save more! Links to their Product pages:


🤘🏻 SOCHIO LED MASK 

🤘🏻 SOCHIO SET ( LED + 1 box 5 days Sheet Masks) 

🤘🏻 SOCHIO 15days Set Treatment 

🤘🏻 SOCHIO Sheet Mask Set only


_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading my blog?
Since you’re here, why not read how I started it? Click here to check out more...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form