Hello Succulent at Paya Lebar Square

It is more and more common to become a plant-parent these days, especially most of the day being at home. Like many people, I've gotten more plants bit by bit. I've never had any succulent plant before, so here's my first try. 




I'm pretty impressed by The Hello. Succulent shop owner's knowledge of succulent plants and the passion for it. 




I'm sure he can give you great advice even if you're a plant noob. Ask him for that perfect occasional Plant Gift for your friends who are in love with plants.



Moreover, they have rare succulent plant breeds such as the 𝐴𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑢𝑚 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑧𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑙 𝑉𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑎, 𝐶𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦𝑑𝑜𝑛 𝑂𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑛𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑉𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑎, 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑒𝑑𝑢𝑚 𝑅𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑐𝑜, 𝐸𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑐 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑏𝑎, 𝐾𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑎, 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑎 &, more... Here you can find International plant breeds, mostly using quality Korean soil.



LOCATION 

Hello Succulent

60 Paya Lebar Rd,
Paya Lebar Square,
#01-70 Singapore 409051


_________________________________________________________

♥ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀! 

Follow my Telegram channel for the latest updated post on my 𝙄𝙂, 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙜, 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨! Click here: https://t.me/foodwanderers

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form