Secret Furnishing: Cozy Bedroom Ideas with Blinds and Curtains

Simple additions such as blinds and curtains from Secret Furnishing can transform a room into a cozy one. With these window treatments, you can add a layer of comfort and style to any room.


As you may know, this is my 2nd time designing my own Living space and I'm really excited to share with you my possessions from a four-room HDB flat into a single room. This renovation project has now become a reality in order to meet my storage needs and make my daily life more convenient. Stay Tuned for the upcoming post - Tips on My Design and Renovation, especially for Compact Spaces!


In this post, I will show you how I successfully created a room ambiance with a comforting and cozy atmosphere. 



Striking a balance between sufficient storage space and personal comfort is crucial when designing your Bedroom. It's important to think wisely and optimize your choices. While having ample storage is essential, it's equally important to avoid clutter and an excessive number of shelves or cabinets that can make the room feel cramped or claustrophobic.

An excess of hard surfaces in your living space can diminish the overall coziness, potentially leading to increased stress rather than relaxation.

BONUS Tips for making your Bedroom Cozy: 

-Visual balance is crucial for designing a cozy space. 

-Strike a balance between soft and hard elements in your room design. 

-Avoid overwhelming the room with excessive shelving or closed-door cabinets. 

-Both open shelving and closed cabinets should maintain a sense of balance. 

-If you choose open shelving, arrange items in a visually appealing and organized manner. 

-Coordinate the colours of your items with the overall colour scheme of your home.



Comfort is a universally essential aspect of every Bedroom, regardless of whether it has a specific theme or not. While installing cabinet doors may appear to lean towards a harder aesthetic, you can achieve a balanced effect by incorporating an adequate number of display shelves that showcase soft display. As well as installing curtains to blend with the harder aesthetics in the room. Moreover, some plants or flowers can help create a visual and tactile balance within the room.


Curtains from Secret Furnishing can add a touch of elegance to your room. They come in various fabrics, patterns, and colours, allowing you to choose the perfect match for the overall theme of your Interior. You can opt for sheer curtains to let in natural light or choose thicker curtains to add a layer of warmth and privacy.


Here are my curtain choices for my bedroom:



The reason I opted for curtains instead of blinds in my room is that I desired a softer touch.


 


However, being someone who is meticulous about cleanliness and dust, I had concerns about the maintenance process. Fortunately, Secret Furnishing's curtains offer a convenient solution. They have an easy-to-use system where we simply need to remove the plastic hook from the track, allowing for effortless washing. This user-friendly approach is such a significant improvement compared to traditional metal hooks. Feel free to visit their showroom if you're interested in seeing their plastic hook for yourself!




Although the curtains in my previous home's living area may appear similar in aesthetics, the quality of Secret Furnishing's Day curtain and Night curtain is noticeably different. The Night curtain, in particular, is significantly thicker and well-sewn, providing excellent coverage. On the other hand, the Day curtain offers a pleasant texture while still allowing visibility of the outside. After extensive discussions at their outlet in IMM, I have determined the specific requirements for both myself and my parents.


My parents choose Blinds, and for those who prefer a modern look and want control over how much light enters the room, blinds are an excellent choice. The blinds available at Secret Furnishing are available in a variety of colours, materials, and styles.


Here are my parents' preferred choices, with my mom particularly loving the colour varieties and range: 




Indeed, the focus is not only on my room but also on my parent's living space. The blinds they had installed over 20 years ago had deteriorated over time. 



They were eagerly anticipating their new blinds by Secret Furnishing and were pleasantly surprised by their exceptional quality. The team at Secret Furnishing provided valuable insights on how to fit the long stretch of windows in this old-aged Bedroom, ensuring seamless integration.



Lastly, if you're considering a window coverage revamp, make sure to visit Secret Furnishing before making a final decision. Their experienced team will provide extensive knowledge and ensure your satisfaction with their advice and services. Moreover, they offer a wide range of choices for you in the Showroom. 




I want to express my appreciation to Secret Furnishing for beautifying my Family's and my Bedroom with their blinds and curtains. The installers efficiently and quickly completed the installation, ensuring a sturdy result in just around 15 minutes for both rooms. Kudos to their Swift and High-Quality service! 


For further tips on curtains, blinds, or any window treatments, you can visit the Secret Furnishing website to explore and read more. Check their Website for more information here.


Don't forget to use my Promocode "FWXSF25" to Redeem a discount of $25 OFF!


LOCATION
📍IMM 2 Jurong East Street 21, #03-25A IMM, Singapore 609601

📍Tampines North Dr. 1, #01-27 T space, Singapore 528559

📍530 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #01-15 Bus Interchange, Singapore 310530



_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading my blog? Check out what's the latest post: Click here to follow me on my Telegram channel!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form