Keromee Dust Mite Remover Vacuum Cleaner for Bed Mattress Cleaning at Home

Even though this isn't my first time cleaning a mattress, it is my first time doing it for a mattress that has been in my parents' home for over two decades. 



Previously at my house, I've been doing monthly to quarterly sofa and mattress cleaning using the huge machine Hyla. It is very powerful, at the same time very heavy, and not very convenient for girls to do housework smoothly. I didn't know a small version could work so well too, and didn't even realize it existed until I was told so. 


So you've been following my social media, you may know I buy a lot of things from Shopee. And it's no surprise this Dust Mite Remover Vacuum cleaner sells on Shopee too. 


The price of it surprised me, especially the quality is so good and so efficient. Compare to my huge bulky Hyla vacuum machine which makes so much louder noise and is way more expensive $4000. This is so much more worthy and easy for storage too especially when I shifted to a smaller space. 



I'm not particularly tech-savvy or knowledgeable about gadgets, but it's incredibly user-friendly and idiot-proof to use. To get rid of dirt and tiny dust, just take out this plastic container from the top of the machine.


Some key points were also mentioned in the Keromee Shopee's listing, it efficiently sanitizes with high-penetration UV light, eliminating 99.9% of allergens, bacteria, and mites. It features powerful suction, True HEPA filtration, and is flexible and easy to clean with washable accessories. Recommended filter replacement every 4-6 months.



Look, this is the dirt I got from my bed that's been in my parent's house for about twenty years without any cleaning. It's full of micro-dust, and I had no idea. It already looks pretty gross, but after cleaning some, it's less icky. I should do it regularly to avoid that gross feeling or not knowing what's there that could be cleaned but hasn't been. 



For those cringing at what you sleep on, consider investing in one Keromee vacuum cleaner for regular cleaning at home. There are mattress cleaning services that cost $150 or more per session where you can do it yourself regularly and save that many $150 by buying one time at $41.

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!


Love reading my blog? Check out what's the latest post: Click here to follow me on my Telegram channel

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form