Unwind in Style: The Outpost Hotel Sentosa Staycation Experience with Trip.com

If you're looking for a break from life, consider having a Staycation at The Outpost Hotel Sentosa by Far East Hospitality. I was really impressed with my stay here. Everything, from the soap and shampoo in the hotel room to the comfy bed, the options of different large swimming pools, and the overall Modern and clean interior, was great. 



The service was also a big plus. I'm very impressed and feel super relaxed during my Staycation. Even though it's just on Sentosa Island, my staycation in Singapore was just perfect.



Upon entering the Hotel lobby, my mom and I were greeted by friendly staff/host who served us drinks from the mini bar near the hotel front desk. Aishah and Thomas took special care of us, presenting the drinks in charming and stylish bronze pineapple-designed cups. 



The lobby exudes a minimalistic luxury vibe, creating a boutique atmosphere. 



Hotel guests receive a QR code as a complimentary pass for leaving and entering Sentosa Island again, along with some additional perks and discounts primarily applicable to more restaurants rather than attractions on the island. Additionally, there are convenient QR codes placed on the counter for easy access to information about hotel promotions, travel tips, and more details. 


To create a relaxing experience for hotel guests, they provide recommended breakfast timeslots for different group sizes. It's worth noting that this hotel is not child-friendly, so you can enjoy a break without the noise of children screaming or running around. It's a good choice for parenting housewives seeking a break from kids. Haha.



After completing the check-in process, I was also given the option to choose five snacks from what I initially thought were decorative shelves. There were options for locally-made snacks by local brands, along with some other snack choices. Afterward, we received Premium European chocolate boxes from the hotel as well. The host mentioned that it's part of the hotel experience they aim to provide for their guests. I was truly touched by their service. It feels like it's Christmas again, receiving such overwhelming gifts from the host even before entering our hotel room.



Just before entering the hotel room, we encountered hiccups, but it was okay for me since I wasn't in a rush. However, they were really kind and gave us some Macarons as an apology for the minor inconvenience. I appreciated the thought and effort, not to mention the cuteness of the Macarons too.



The hotel room is quite spacious. As you walk in, there's a wet bathroom area with a toilet and shower. On the opposite side of the wall, there's an open wardrobe, basin, and fridge, leading us to the bed area. The hotel window is large, but there's a bit of a pity as a fire-fighting access sign partially blocks the otherwise clear view. 



We're staying on Level 4, the lower floor. Perhaps it's on the lower level for easy access to the fire-fighting measures in case of an emergency. 



But no need to worry at all, there's a pool and rooftop bar on Level 7 where we can capture more photos of the view from the same side as our Hotel room's window and enjoy the breeze as well from there.



When it comes to the pool, there are two options. One is on the rooftop at Level 7, and the other is on Level 3 near the hotel lobby. The Level 3 pool is divided into two, with one in the middle, surrounded by Village Hotel and The Outpost Hotel, and the other is located at the edge of the hotel's facade facing the beach. The pool at the edge looks so similar to the Pamukkale Pool and it really caught my attention. Normally, I'm not that into swimming pools, but this one here made me feel like soaking in and having some relaxing fun.



There's also a bar at the swimming pool, so guests can swim, take a break at the bar, have some drinks while being in the pool, and just chill. It's a pity; when I was there, it was closed, so I didn't get to try it.


Returning to the Hotel room, I instantly fell in love with the bed's softness and the cuddle-worthy texture of the bedsheet. Additionally, I must share that I adore everything they provide in the hotel room, from the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash to the body lotion. It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft, and my skin feels wonderfully hydrated and relaxed. As someone who enjoys pampering myself with beauty products, this experience is like a luxurious retreat. It's self-care at its finest – treating ourselves to the very best. Let their high-quality amenities impress and pamper you this time.



Even though I'm not a Nespresso user, just a heads-up for you - there is a Nespresso machine and coffee available whenever you need them. Since I prefer tea, I also tried the ones provided in the hotel room by Pryce. I particularly loved the fragrance of the Palawan Dawn tea sachet.


As someone who can get hungry anytime during the day or night, I also brought along some instant oatmeal to satisfy my hunger whenever needed, in addition to ordering in-room dining. I previously mentioned Ko and Pops on my Instagram for its tasty and convenient option for eating healthy anywhere, anytime. 



Oh, here are some of my essentials for "traveling" light this round. I have a Negative Ion Portable Wireless Mini Comb to keep my hair tidy on the go, a cute foxy blindfold for added eye comfort, and Sleep Well Tonight Pillow Mist and fragrance for sleeping extra well!


No need to worry if you're craving more snacks than oatmeal. There's a 7-Eleven store at the Mess Hall, which is about a 5 mins walk from the Outpost Hotel and a 2-3 mins walk from the Village Hotel.



The Hotel's breakfast spot is at the Rooftop restaurant called Sol & Ora, and I'm impressed with the extensive breakfast options. 



They have everything from Toasted Bagel Eggs Benedict to Granola, Oatmeal, and Asian dishes like Mee Siam and Kimchi Rice for Breakfast. The restaurant has a grand Mediterranean-style interior with dim lighting casting a gentle glow across the LED strip design from the ceiling. And of course, there's no disturbance from children's commotion. It's a very peaceful setting for our local getaway.



Oh, by the way, if you're curious about the night view, here are some photos taken during a nighttime stroll. It's quite breezy here.



Last but not least, my mom was curious about the Hotel room's layout where the basin is outside of the bathroom. However, before we left the hotel room, we realized that there was a door that looked like part of the wall panel, which could be closed. So, the basin area leading to the shower is actually an entire bathroom on its own.


I really loved their body lotion, and when I asked if they sell it, they don't, but without hesitation, they provided me with sample-sized bottles. It was very kind and sweet of them. I truly enjoyed the overall service and experience during my 2D1N stay at The Outpost Hotel. Thank you for all the kindness and sweetness during my stay. On a side note, the brand of shampoo, body lotion, and other amenities is APPELLES Apothecary & Lab. I would love to check them out in the future!



After returning from my staycation, I checked The Outpost Hotel's online reviews. Many people seem as impressed as I am, and it looks like they have plenty of surprises for their hotel guests.


Details for your reference:

PRICES
Deluxe Room (Two Single Bed or One Double Bed):
$304++ per night


Location Address: 
📍The Outpost Hotel Sentosa
10 Artillery Ave, #03-01 Sentosa island, 099951

(There's a complimentary hotel shuttle bus that goes directly from the hotel lobby to VivoCity.)


THE OUTPOST HOTEL SENTOSA: The Outpost Hotel Sentosa, located on Singapore's resort island, offers a luxurious and exclusive escape. Boasting a sophisticated and modern design, the hotel caters to adults, providing an intimate and serene atmosphere. With 193 stylish rooms and suites, each meticulously designed, guests can indulge in contemporary comforts and stunning views. The rooftop pool and bar offer a picturesque setting, while the nearby attractions like Universal Studios and S.E.A. Aquarium provide entertainment. Culinary delights await at the hotel's restaurants, featuring a diverse range of gastronomic experiences. The Outpost Hotel Sentosa is an ideal destination for those seeking a refined and indulgent retreat.

_________________________________________________________ Book on Trip.com
🔗Use link: Redeem $20 OFF 

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!


Love reading my blog? Check out what's the latest post: Click here to follow me on my Telegram channel
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form