Save this for your Next JB Trip: 38c Onsen Spa at Bandar Dato Onn Johor Bahru

I recently planned a staycation in Johor Bahru with my best friend, who hadn’t renewed her passport since the pandemic until recently. Both of us are onsen lovers—whether it’s Joya Onsen or Yunomori in Singapore, we love soaking in Onsen together. So, the first thing that comes to my mind is 38 Degree Onsen as I heard so much good things about them, I knew it would be the perfect spot for a relaxing getaway for us.



I booked the onsen package and appointment online, and everything went smoothly.


When we arrived, we were given a form to fill out and offered various more service options. We chose an additional package on top of the Onsen package, that included feet "bath bombs" and digital Gua Sha. I can’t recall the exact name of the package, but I hope my description helps. 



I usually visit public onsen pools, so the private room at 38 Degree Onsen was a refreshing change. They don’t have a public pool and only offer two private rooms, each equipped with massage beds.



We enjoyed some peaceful soaking time together, away from the hustle and bustle. The vibrant presentation of the food was delightful for us that added to the overall enjoyment. After the 45-minute soak, we proceeded to cleaning ourselves up and to the digital Gua Sha and massage. The feet bath bombs were provided before the onsen, along with a feet wash.



For those who love a good fit check, they offer yukatas you can borrow for fun photos at no extra charge.


I want to mention that the massage was excellent, though the digital Gua Sha didn’t seem as effective as the traditional method.


I enjoyed my experience at 38 Degree Onsen Spa JB Dato Onn, one of their two outlets!


📍38 Degree Onsen Spa JB Dato Onn

15-01, Jln Perjiranan 4/6,
Bandar Dato Onn, 81750 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia

Opening hours: 
10am-9pm, Tues to Sunday
Closed on Monday

Prices: 
RM599 for 2 pax

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading! Want more content like this? Follow me on Social Media for more updates! ___________ Aspiring to be a content creator? Learn from me! Get your FREE E-Book now!
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form