Hotel Review: De King Boutique Hotel KLCC




I typically avoid staying close to tourist attractions because prices can be steep, and I prefer modern backpacker hostels over traditional hotels. A Malaysian friend recommended De King Hotel KLCC due to its convenient location near my Coach bus stops, and I was pleasantly surprised by the reasonable rates. 





While the check-in process was a bit slow, checking out was quick. The room was standard, but I found the lighting a bit dim and the bathroom quite dated. 



I booked a room with two single beds since that was the minimum option available, even though I’m traveling alone.



That said, I must emphasize how convenient this hotel is for everything—whether it’s dining, shopping, or even karaoke in the middle of the night. K Avenue Mall is right next door, and the KTV is open until 2am.



Details for your reference:

PRICES
Executive Twin Room (Two Single Bed):
$86-280/- per night

(Money-saving tip: The Superior Twin Room, which doesn't have a window, is priced at just $60-66 per night only)


Location Address: 
📍160, Jln Ampang, Kampung Baru, 50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 




Momo features 99 minimalist rooms that include all the essentials. Each room is equipped with a 43” smart TV with device casting, super comfy beds, warm ambient lighting, and custom toiletries from Jeanie Botanicals, which add a lovely fragrance. Plus, you can enjoy free high-speed WiFi throughout the property.

_________________________________________________________ Book on Trip.com
🔗Use link: Redeem $20 OFF 

Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
👉🏻Local eSIMS, Regional eSIMS, Global eSIMS available + Great Customer Service Support

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading my blog? Check out what's the latest post: Click here to follow me on my Telegram channel!


Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form