HOTEL CUORE Kyoto Shijo Omiya in Kyoto Japan

Picture yourself spending a day unwinding in the serene Airwell space at HOTEL CUORE Kyoto Shijo Omiya in Kyoto, Japan. That's precisely what I did – contemplating, gazing at the sky, and simply enjoying a moment of relaxation.


When planning a Trip to Japan, I naturally seek accommodations that exude a Japanese ambiance. A prime example is the HOTEL CUORE Kyoto Shijo Omiya in Kyoto, Japan. The Japanese-styled shoji screens by the window further immerse me in the Japanese atmosphere.



While I regret not capturing the Hotel room's interior when it was less messy, but... here's a sneak peek for you. Despite the mess, the overall ambiance remains delightful. 



There are Nearby convenience stores that offer easy access to essential items, like Face masks for a relaxing self-beauty session in the hotel. Most Japanese hotels also provide comfortable sleepwear, which is what I'm wearing as I enjoy my Face mask. The coziness of the Hotel's bed allows me to work comfortably from my hotel room.




Cuore Hotel offers a straightforward Japanese daily breakfast, with the option of various types of bread as well. 


During my stay in Japan, I had to manage some laundry, and the hotel had coin laundry rooms (as stated on the booking sites) available for guests to use. One important thing to note is that the Dryer operates on a 30-minute basis, not until the clothes are completely dry. I initially underestimated the time and assumed it would be done in 30 minutes, but my clothes were only partially dry.

Consequently, I spread them out on my hotel room's bed to finish drying. So, it's wise to allocate more time for your laundry when planning!


Details for your reference:

PRICES
Room for 2 (Double Bed):
$168-207 per night


Location Address: 
📍Japan, 〒600-8381 Kyoto, Shimogyo Ward,
Sagarimatsuchō, 167 黒門四条下下り松167 


HOTEL CUORE Kyoto Shijo Omiya, ideally located in Kyoto's center, offers American breakfast and free WiFi. The hotel is close to attractions such as Kyoto Shigaku Kaikan Conference Hall, Kyoto International Manga Museum, and Nijo Castle. Allergy-friendly, the hotel provides air-conditioned rooms with modern amenities. Kyoto Station is 2.6 km away, and Itami Airport is the nearest at 44 km.


_________________________________________________________ Book on Trip.com
🔗Use link: Redeem $20 OFF 

Book Hotel Cuore on Klook 
🔗Use code: FOODWANDERERS to Redeem 5% OFF  

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading my blog? Check out what's the latest post: Click here to follow me on my Telegram channel!


Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form